The Village, OK Pest Control
Effective Pest Management In The Village, OK
The Village, OK is a community in Oklahoma City that was incorporated as a town in 1950 and as an official city in 1959. Even though we’re right next to city life, we can maintain a charming, small-town atmosphere. We have a population of around 9,000 people, and while that might not seem like a lot, consider the fact that there are millions of pests crawling around town for every single person. That means local properties are vulnerable to experiencing pest infestation. If you own a home or business in The Village, you should address your pest control needs.
Brandley Pest Control team is proud to provide residential and commercial pest solutions to properties throughout The Village and the surrounding areas. Since 2009, we’ve been providing comprehensive Oklahoma County pest control to local homes and businesses, delivering pest-free results and professionalism. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our customized pest solutions and how we can help protect you from infestation.
Residential Pest Control In The Village, OK
Here at Brandley Pest Control, we offer complete coverage for all kinds of household pests, some of which include spiders, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, ants, fleas, and ticks.
Our team’s knowledge of home construction helps us succeed in pest control because we can bring a high level of expertise to every home pest control job we do. Call us today to discuss your residential pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In The Village, OK
Brandley Pest Control protect businesses throughout the village with complete pest solutions. Our commercial pest solutions include:
- Inspection – Looking for signs of pest activity, checking cracks/crevices, and detecting conducive conditions
- Identification – Letting the customer know what we find and how we can fix it to prevent future pest problems.
- Communication – Finding out from the customer what they see/ where they see it, and explaining to the customer why we’re there and what exactly we are going to do
- Treatment – Providing customized pest solutions to treat your facility from the inside out
- Follow-Up – Returning on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly to keep you protected moving forward.
We’ve serviced businesses, including offices, retail shops, must-family housing, warehouses, schools, and churches. Reach out to us to learn more about our commercial pest treatments.
What To Do If Bitten By A Tick In The Village, OK
Ticks are parasites that latch onto their host and feed on their blood. As vector pests, ticks expose us to many illnesses, like anaplasmosis, babesiosis, bourbon virus, chikungunya, dengue, ehrlichiosis, encephalitis, heartland virus, Lyme disease, malaria, and Powassan virus.
Identifying a tick bite isn’t always easy as they’re usually painless. Ticks only bite once so that you won’t see a bunch of tiny red dots, you’ll only see one. Here’s what to do if bitten by a tick in The Village:
- Pick the tick out from inside your skin using fine tweezers.
- Pluck it out swiftly without moving around to prevent parts of the tick from breaking off.
- Remove any remaining mouth parts with the tweezers.
- Apply rubbing alcohol or mild soap and water to clean the site of the bite.
- Don’t crush the tick; wrap it up in a tissue and dispose of it down the toilet.
The safest way to protect your yard and your home from a tick infestation is to rely on the expertise of the professional. The Brandley Pest Control team is highly experienced in the complete detection and elimination of tick activity. Get in touch with us today to get started.
Stop Going Round And Round With Fleas In The Village
When it comes to keeping fleas away from your property, it’s essential to keep other pests away as other pests could potentially host fleas, like wildlife and rodents. It would be best if you also thought about what to do to deal with the fleas themselves. Here are some helpful ways to prevent fleas in The Village:
- Clear away yard debris and keep lawn and vegetation well-trimmed.
- Clear clutter and vacuum carpets, floors, furniture, and crevices where fleas can easily hide.
- If you have pets, treat them with a flea bath and/or flea spray.
- Regularly wash all bedding, linens, laundry, and upholstery on high heat.
- Use outdoor flea repellent on the exterior of your home to reduce the chances of infestation.
- Vacuum any eggs and adequately dispose of vacuum bag in a sealed trash can.
If you suspect flea activity in your home or want to secure protection for the future, the best thing to do is get professional assistance. Brandley Pest Control offer complete flea control and prevention services that give you year-round protection you can trust. Call us to get started.
How Cockroaches In Your The Village Home Can Be Worse Than You Think
If you’ve seen a cockroach or two scurry around your home in The Village, that is probably far from the issue that’s actually occurring. Your cockroach problem could actually be far worse than you think because cockroaches have the ability to produce approximately 150 offspring each year, which can amount to six generations annually.
A cockroach outbreak can also be very dangerous to your health, as cockroaches are often the source of salmonellosis, streptococcus and staphylococcus infections, giardia, dysentery, and gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea and other issues.
Your cockroach problem might also be much worse than you think because you might not be able to get rid of it on your own. The German cockroach, which is the most common species in the world, has a growing cross-resistance to most pesticides. For more information on trusted cockroach protection in The Village, call Brandley Pest Control today.
What To Do If You Are Seeing A Lot Of Spiders Around Your The Village Home
If you’re seeing a lot of spiders around your home in The Village, it might mean that you have another active infestation on your property, as pests are the main source of food for a wide variety of spiders. Some of these pests include common invaders like ants, flies, and gnats, while others are more harmful, such as mosquitoes and cockroaches. Some of the spiders that you’re seeing may also be dangerous, if they’re black widows or brown recluses.
When you see an abundance of spiders, the best thing to do is call Brandley Pest Control. We provide homeowners with comprehensive residential pest control services that address spiders and many of the pests that they come looking for. Our process begins with a complete inspection of your entire home, both inside and outside. We’ll look for signs of spiders as well as other pests and then customize a treatment program in order to address them. We use the safest and most up-to-date services in order to ensure the complete elimination of your spider problem, as well as the prevention of new outbreaks by providing recurring support on your schedule. For more information on spider control, call us today.
How You Could Be Wrong About Termites In The Village
Five Simple & Effective Ant Prevention Tips For The Village Homeowners
Rather than allow nuisance ants to encroach on homes in The Village, there are five simple yet effective steps that residents can take. Those are:
- Be proactive about moisture issues. One of the main factors responsible for attracting ants is the presence of moisture, so make sure that gutters are in working order and always shut the sink off fully after using it.
- Pay close attention to cracks. Ants sneak through almost any openings that they find, so fill crevices in foundations with caulk and affix weatherstripping to doors and windows that require it.
- Maintain a tidy yard. To make a property less appealing to ants, eliminate piles of leaves, hedge trimmings, branches, and other yard debris.
- Take food seriously. Ants can make a meal out of anything, whether that means dish soap or last night’s dinner. Regardless of the type, always clean up spills thoroughly, don’t leave dirty dishes stacked in the sink, and never miss trash day. It’s also important to keep snacks and pantry goods in sealed containers.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. When it comes to ants, keeping them away might seem simple, but it’s not always perfect. By enlisting the help of a pest control specialist, residents will benefit from year-round care against these pests, unmatched knowledge and experience, and the use of safe products that are not available to the public.
For more information on trusted ant control in The Village, contact Brandley Pest Control today.
“Doug was our technician and was very respectful of our property and our small dog. He did his job professionally & on time. I can recommend them without any hesitation.”- Marilyn M.
“We have used Brandley for years. Always come back if you have a problem. Randy our tech is great!”- Vicki H.
“Brandley Inspections & Pest Control have been a blessing to me when trying to find a company that could meet our needs.”- Alex B.
“Brandley’s techs are always friendly and professional. The prices are fair and keep our yard looking great and our home Pest free.”- Sheridan B.
“Chris a thorough and professional job!”- Cheryl C.
“Excellent job communicating and excellent job doing what they said they would do.”- Danny H.
“Technicians are very knowledgeable and did a thorough job. Love their energy!”- Kjristi M.
“Josh was very professional and very informative. He was awesome.”- Riki R.