After the treatment is complete, one of our specialists will follow up with you to make sure that everything is as you expect. They will also answer any questions you may have and provide additional resources and advice on keeping your home pest-free in the future.
Oklahoma City Spider Control
Spiders are fascinating creatures that play a crucial role in our ecosystem. However, when spiders start to invade our living spaces, it can become a cause for concern.
Our Oklahoma City spider control technicians have over 15 years of experience in providing efficient, safe, and dependable solutions to eliminate infestations in your home or business. Furthermore, we pride ourselves on using eco-friendly products and methods that protect your home, your family and pets, and the local environment.
Call Brandley Pest Control at (405) 296-2470 to ask about same-day scheduling and get a free estimate.
Signs of a Spider Infestation
Identifying a spider infestation early can help prevent it from becoming a larger problem.
Here are four telltale indicators to watch out for:
It’s the most obvious sign of infestation. Spiders use their silk to create intricate webs that serve as their homes and hunting grounds. Check for webs in corners, windowsills, and dark areas of your home.
Increased Spider Sightings
While it's normal to encounter a spider once in a while, seeing them frequently, in different areas of your house, indicates that their population has grown. Keep an eye out for spiders in basements, crawl spaces, attics, and other secluded areas.
Female spiders lay their eggs in protective sacs. These sacs are often hidden in cracks, crevices, or corners. The appearance of multiple egg sacs suggests that a new generation of spiders is about to hatch.
Droppings and Exoskeletons
Spider droppings are usually small brown or black specks, and can be found near their hiding spots or along their travel paths. Exoskeletons, on the other hand, are translucent and resemble a smaller version of the spider itself. These signs indicate an active spider population in your home.
Our technicians communicate directly with you about the status of your inspection and any future outcomes. We will always inform you of what we're looking for and why and provide fully transparent reports at the end of our process.
Our team will treat the specific pest issues on your property. We use the most up-to-date and effective products and techniques in the industry, always ensuring that we're taking care of your home and family in the safest way possible.
Risks from Spider Infestations
While spiders are generally harmless to humans, a severe infestation can pose several risks. It's important to address the issue promptly.
Here are five risks associated with spider infestations:
- Venomous Bites: Certain species of spiders, such as black widows or brown recluses, possess venom that can cause harmful effects when they bite. Venomous spider bites can lead to symptoms like severe pain, swelling, itching, and even systemic reactions.
- Allergic Reactions: Even if a spider is not venomous, some people may still have allergic reactions to their bites. These reactions can range from mild irritation to severe swelling, difficulty breathing, and even anaphylaxis in extreme cases.
- Psychological Distress: Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders, is one of the most common specific phobias worldwide. For those who suffer, the presence of spiders can cause significant psychological distress. A spider infestation can lead to sleep disturbances, heightened stress levels, and decreased quality of life for those affected.
- Damage to Property: The web-building activities of spiders can be damaging to your home. Large spider populations can lead to unsightly webs that accumulate dust and debris. Additionally, spiders may chew through fabrics, papers, or other materials to create their nests or burrows.
- Contamination of Food: The droppings and shed exoskeletons can contaminate food and food preparation areas. Consuming contaminated food can lead to gastrointestinal issues, along with other health complications. Regular inspections can help prevent spider infestations from affecting food safety.
“This company is honest, reliable & very reasonable.”“Doug was our technician and was very respectful of our property and our small dog. He did his job professionally & on time. I can recommend them without any hesitation.”- Marilyn M.
“Always prompt. Always polite.”“We have used Brandley for years. Always come back if you have a problem. Randy our tech is great!”- Vicki H.
“I highly recommend Brandley Inspections & Pest Control.”“Brandley Inspections & Pest Control have been a blessing to me when trying to find a company that could meet our needs.”- Alex B.
“Always friendly and professional.”“Brandley’s techs are always friendly and professional. The prices are fair and keep our yard looking great and our home Pest free.”- Sheridan B.
“Technician was courtesy, informative and friendly.”“Chris a thorough and professional job!”- Cheryl C.
“I recommend this company for your lawn care needs.”“Excellent job communicating and excellent job doing what they said they would do.”- Danny H.
“Very knowledgeable!”“Technicians are very knowledgeable and did a thorough job. Love their energy!”- Kjristi M.
“Awesome!”“Josh was very professional and very informative. He was awesome.”- Riki R.