Pest Control In Moore, Oklahoma
Moore, Oklahoma, is about twenty-two square miles, relatively small compared to Oklahoma City. However, Moore is family-friendly with lots to do and is considered one of the best places to live in the state.
With so many families calling Moore home, it is essential to think about the different pests that put people at risk. Working with professionals is the best way to protect you and your family from pests. Brandley Pest Control is your go-to for Cleveland County pest control.
Brandley Pest Control is the area's expert in pest control, providing services to eliminate active infestations and prevent new ones. These services are available to residential and commercial properties, keeping the entire community safe.
Residential Pest Control In Moore
While many pests are considered nuisance pests, which means that they don't spread diseases or pose threats to people, some are dangerous. And even those that are a nuisance can affect children and pets more than adults. Because of this, residential pest control is something every home should utilize.
Brandley Pest Control can help you defend your home against common area critters. Our residential pest control process includes:
- Inspection: One of our technicians will perform a thorough inspection, communicating with you through the whole process to ensure transparency.
- Treatment: After the inspection and a better understanding of your home's needs, we will treat specific issues with the most up-to-date and effective products and techniques. We always use the safest methods to protect you and your family.
- Follow Up: Once we have completed the initial treatment, a technician will follow up and schedule ongoing services monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly to provide year-round pest prevention.
Contact Brandley Pest Control to start working with one of our expert technicians.
Commercial Pest Control In Moore
Preventative pest control is essential on any commercial property. If you wait for a pest problem before acquiring pest control, your business is vulnerable to pest threats. These threats include the spreading of disease, parasites, and property damage.
Moore businesses can rely on Brandley Pest Control for assistance. We use the safest and most effective pest control methods to ensure your operations can continue running smoothly while we treat your facility.
Here is a glimpse at our commercial pest control process:
- Inspection & Consultation: Before starting any treatments, we will meet with you and perform an inspection to ensure we fully understand the pest pressures you are facing.
- Treat & Monitor: Based on the inspection findings, we will implement the necessary treatments and continue to monitor for pests.
- Follow Up: We will continue with follow-ups to keep your business pest-free year-round.
Contact Brandley Pest Control to learn more about our services and our EPA-registered products!
How Can I Tell If My Moore Home Is At Risk For Spider Problems?
Seeing one or two spiders around your home every so often is normal. These eight-legged critters can wander inside, or you may accidentally carry them in on potted plants, packages, or other items. However, residential properties can also experience infestations of spiders, which are much more concerning.
One reason a home may be at risk for a spider problem is that other pests are present. Spiders are predators, so they are attracted to places with plenty of prey pests available. There the three factors that attract prey pests:
- Access to food
- Entry points
Keeping your home clutter-free and eliminating food sources like crumbs will make it easier to notice pest problems. If you are worried about spiders in your Moore home or want more tips for pest prevention, call Brandley Pest Control.
The Dangers Cockroaches Bring To Your Moore Home
Cockroaches are some of the grossest pests you can have in your home. These insects spend a lot of their time in unsanitary places like dumpsters, sewers, and near organic waste. Because of this, they will pick up bacteria and pathogens, spreading them wherever they go and contaminating anything, and anywhere they touch.
Here are several dangers cockroaches can cause:
- Spread diseases like listeriosis, giardia, salmonella, E. coli, gastroenteritis, leprosy, cholera, and more
- Contaminate personal hygiene products, food, and surfaces
- Create damage and unsightly messes
- Trigger allergies and asthma
As you can see, cockroaches are not a pest anyone wants to deal with, so don't wait to address this problem. But don't try to eliminate a cockroach infestation on your own. Store-bought products and DIY methods are ineffective against this pest and will only leave you more stressed. Plus, using the wrong control methods can allow the infestation to worsen.
For assistance with cockroach control and prevention, call Brandley Pest Control. We are ready to assist!
Stopping Residential Ant Infestations In Moore
When it comes to ant infestations, there are certain steps that homeowners can take to stop these infestations from happening. Local experts recommend taking the following actions:
- Fill in the gaps. Because ants can fit through most openings, it’s important to repair or replace worn window screens, apply caulk to crevices in foundations, and use door sweeps and weatherstripping to create tighter-fitting doors.
- Clean up the yard. Deterring ants can begin outside by creating a tidy yard that’s free from natural clutter, which includes leaves, trimmings, branches, acorns, and fallen fruit.
- Address leaks. In keeping ants away, it’s imperative to stay on top of leaks that occur both inside and outside of the home. Check spigots, pipes, and faucets routinely and fix any issues that arise. Shut off showers and sinks completely after using them as well.
- Try to be tidy. Ants can find food almost anywhere, which is why being hygienic is so imperative to deterring them. Store trash in a bin with a lid and take the trash out frequently, sweep up crumbs, and eliminate spills with proper disinfectants.
- Call the pros. When dealing with ants, there is so much room for error, which is why calling a trusted pest expert is always a good idea.
To learn more about ant control in Moore, call Brandley Pest Control today.
Simple Tips To Prevent Bed Bugs in Moore
Bed bugs are sneaky pests that get transported into Moore homes in a variety of ways, only to hide out from people by feasting on their blood at night. Here are a few simple tips to keep these pests away:
- Prior to bringing home any used ottomans, mattresses, dressers, and couches, always inspect them for signs of bed bugs. If possible, try to learn about their previous home as well, which might indicate the likelihood of an existing infestation.
- When staying at a hotel, always give a once-over to the room to make sure that there are no bed bugs present. Store worn clothing in sealed baggies and wash them directly upon coming home. It’s also important to dry clothes on the highest setting to kill off any bed bugs.
- Check personal belongings after spending any amount of time in public places, like stores and schools.
- Try to maintain a tidy home by getting rid of stacks of old newspapers, vacuuming regularly, and dusting as well.
- Seal up flaws in foundations with materials like expanding foam and silicone-based caulk because bed bugs can travel between neighbors in apartment buildings.
For more information on bed bug control in Moore, call Brandley Pest Control today.
Flea Control Methods & Products In Moore
Limiting flea populations in Moore homes is imperative to the well-being of the community and its beloved pets. In order to keep fleas away, try the following tips:
- Limit wildlife activity. Rodents and wildlife creatures are some of the most common hosts for fleas and other parasites, which makes keeping them away imperative. Make sure that outdoor trash is stored with a proper lid, use decoy animals, and fix leaky pipes.
- Treat cats and dogs. Another common host for fleas are household pets, so talk with a vet about year-round flea control and limit your pets' interactions with unknown animals.
- Check yourself. Fleas can also spread by way of secondhand furniture and personal belongings, so always inspect these items before coming home.
- Bring in help. Flea infestations are notoriously difficult to get rid of because of their size and location, which is why professional services are so important for affected homeowners.
For more information on flea control, call Brandley Pest Control today.
Why Moore Homes Could Still Be At Risk for Termites
The homes in Moore are constantly left at risk for potential termite problems simply by existing. Termites are pests that seek wooden structures as places to build their colonies, which innately makes local homes a potential target of their activity. Another reason why homes in Moore could be at risk for termites is if they have water damage that residents have either let go unresolved or because they don’t know they have it in the first place. Termites like dampwood termites seek out homes that have fungal issues that come as a result of interior leaks or condensation build-up.
Another way in which nearby homes could be left exposed to termites is by having wood-to-foundation contact, which usually takes the form of mulch that’s too close to a foundation, yard clutter like twigs and sticks, or planks of wood that have been left resting up against the side of a home. Additionally, having porches and decks that are in poor condition can also lure termites to homes. When seasonal conditions grow warm or there’s an influx of rain, termites are more likely to start new colonies. Because homes are so susceptible to termite issues, there is no better solution than termite control in Moore from Brandley Pest Control. Call us today for more information.