Pest Control In Bethany, OK
Founded in 1909, the city of Bethany, OK, is located just 10 miles west of Oklahoma City. We are surrounded by the beauty of mother nature, with Lake Overholser just to the west of us and Lake Hefner to our northeast. Bethany is a desirable place to call home, but we’re not the only ones who think so. Local pest populations are eager to access Bethany properties to access food, water, and shelter sources. If you own a home or business in the area, it’s essential to address your pest control needs.
The Brandley Pest Control team is here to protect your Bethany property from the dangers of residential and commercial pest infestation. Since 2009, our highly experienced pest technicians have been protecting local properties from common area pests, including spiders, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, ants, fleas, and ticks. We run our business under the principles of honesty and commitment to customer satisfaction. We also prioritize customer communication, explain every step of the process, and deliver results with the utmost professionalism. Contact us today for Oklahoma County pest control you can rely on.
Residential Pest Control In Bethany
The best way to protect your Bethany home from household pest infestation is to reach out to Brandley Pest Control. Our residential pest control process brings you the following services:
- Inspection - We detect present pest problems, looking for signs of activity and all entry points. We check cracks and crevices and see conducive conditions to prevent future pest problems. After the inspection, we let the customer know what we find, and we recommend a strategy for how to fix it.
- Treatment – We use IPM (Integrated Pest Management) solutions to tackle your specific pest problems. We perform our job with the overarching goal of making the customer happy. We also like to educate our customers on maintaining a pest-free environment moving forward.
- Follow-Up – We offer ongoing protection monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly depending on your pest control needs. Our follow-up services include general pests, ants, earwigs, and cockroach treatments.
Call us today to discuss your residential pest control needs, and we will set up your inspection as soon as possible.
Commercial Pest Control In Bethany
Here at Brandley Pest Control, we work hard to protect Bethany businesses from the dangers of a commercial pest infestation. We service all kinds of businesses, including offices, retail shops, must-family housing, warehouses, schools, and churches. Get in touch with us today to discuss your Bethany business and how we can provide you with the year-round commercial pest control you deserve.
How Dangerous Are The Spiders In My Bethany Home?
Spiders enter our homes to look for food sources and remote harborage areas that are damp and dark. While spider infestation is certainly not ideal, the good news is that most spider species are completely harmless and just a nuisance.
However, some local species pose more of a threat. The black widow and brown recluse are the dangerous spiders in Bethany that you should be concerned about. Their bites are venomous and can lead to adverse health conditions and reactions that can be pretty severe depending on the individual. Get in touch with the pest experts at Brandley Pest Control to secure year-round protection from spiders.
What You Need To Know About Ticks In Bethany
Ticks are parasitic pests that are present throughout Oklahoma all year long. Since your Bethany property is exposed to the dangers of ticks, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with these blood-eating pests. Here’s what you need to know about ticks in Bethany:
- Ticks are often mistaken for insects, but they’re arachnids.
- Typically found in tall grass, wooded paths, and densely vegetated areas like leaf piles and shrubbery.
- They’re small in size but become enlarged and swollen after feeding.
- Ticks latch onto their host and feed on their blood meal.
- It’s relatively painless to get bitten by a tick, but as vector pests, ticks can transmit a long list of illnesses into the blood of their hosts.
- Common tick-borne illnesses include Lyme disease, but other well-known conditions include anaplasmosis, chikungunya, dengue, ehrlichiosis, encephalitis, heartland virus, malaria, and Powassan virus.
The most effective way to protect yourself from ticks is to call in the experts. Here at Brandley Pest Control, we are familiar with local area ticks, and we know how to eliminate them from all kinds of properties. We’re proud to provide year-round coverage from tick activity, and bring local properties lasting protection from infestation. Contact us to set up your initial inspection. We’re here to help you protect yourself against ticks, guaranteed.
Four Quick & Simple Ant Prevention Tips For Bethany Property Owners
Ants are a common pest problem for Bethany property owners, but with these four quick tips, they don’t have to be:
- Seal up openings. It’s always a good idea to start by locating the smallest gaps and openings around foundations, windows, and doors and filling them accordingly. For foundations, try either silicone-based caulk or liquid foam, and for doors and windows, affix weatherstripping for a snugger fit.
- Be cautious with food. Ants are on the search for any morsel of food, which would be preferably sweet, but they’re not fussy. In order to limit all attraction, store trash in a secure bin and take it out regularly, clean up after meals, disinfect all spills even if it’s hand soap, and keep food in airtight containers.
- Look for moisture issues. Another factor that attracts ants is water, and one of the easiest ways to limit these issues is to always shut off faucets after using them and don’t allow moisture to accumulate, whether in little puddles outside the home or in faulty drainage systems in showers.
- Bring in professional help. While there are DIY approaches that property owners can take to limit their exposure to ants, there is no replacement for professional services. By working with a pest control expert, people will benefit from round-the-clock care, routine maintenance, and a guarantee on results.
For more information on ant control, call Brandley Pest Control.
Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Bed Bugs In Bethany?
While bed bugs can be a common issue in communities like Bethany, there are absolutely ways that you can avoid encountering them. To start, before you bring home any secondhand items like mattresses, couches, or dressers, always try to gather as much information about their previous whereabouts as you can. It’ll also be important for you to inspect them thoroughly and check for any signs of bed bug activity.
If you’ve been traveling or have stayed in a hotel, be sure to store your worn clothing items in a secure baggy and wash everything as soon as you return home. You’ll also want to dry them on the highest setting as this can help kill any bed bugs you might have brought home. You’ll also want to inspect your personal effects after spending any time in public places, as bed bugs thrive wherever there are people. This includes places like restaurants, schools, movie theaters, office buildings, and grocery stores. If you own a business, you’ll also want to discuss these good habits with employees to limit the spread of bed bugs in your place of business. And for more information on bed bug control in Bethany, call Brandley Pest Control today.
How To Tell If Your Bethany Home Has A Cockroach Problem
Cockroaches are sneaky pests that can be difficult to identify even after they’ve moved into your Bethany home, because they are nocturnal and never stray too far from their food source. That said, here are a few key signs that might indicate that you’re dealing with cockroaches:
- Fecal matter that looks like scattered flecks of dirt
- Nibble marks on cereal boxes, clothing, or upholstered furniture
- An increase in allergies or allergic reactions
- Finding eggs or eggshells around the home
- Noticing any cockroaches regardless of their life stage
- A very pungent and unusual smell in the home, which comes from their pheromones
- Smear marks along the lower portion of your walls
- Strange behavior from cats and dogs
- Body parts that cockroaches shed during the molting process.
To deal with the roaches in your home, call Brandley Pest Control for more information on cockroach removal in Bethany today.
How To Tell If Your Bethany Property Has Termites
Termites are deceptive and destructive pests that invade Bethany properties like your own. Their main objective is to access the wood that they need to eat and hidden places that they can use to build their colonies. One of the main issues with termites is that they usually live in areas that you cannot access and their damage often takes place over the course of years, so it is a slow burn. Here are some of the signs that might indicate a termite problem in your property:
- Windows or doors that jam or can’t close
- Sinking ceilings
- Swollen floors
- Wood that has a blistered or shredded appearance
- Frass, which is termite excrement that looks like sawdust
- The presence of mud tubes
- Hollow-sounding walls
- Piles of discarded wings, usually near tiny pinholes in wood
At Brandley Pest Control, we make sure that our neighbors have access to the high-quality termite control in Bethany that they deserve. What this means is that we never cut corners and always use the highest quality treatments and products when addressing your termite concerns. Our inspections leave no stone unturned and we opt for the Termidor H2 system that comes with a one-year warranty. For more information on dealing with the termites around your home, call us today.